Why Protein?!? Protein is an essential nutrient your body needs each day to help build, repair, recover and maintain muscle mass. We use Whey Protein Isolate in our products, the highest quality and concentration you can find! High-quality protein foods make it easy for you to get all of the essential amino acids your body needs to function properly. Whey protein is an easily digested, rapidly absorbed high-quality protein that is naturally found in dairy.
Extensive scientific studies have shown the overall benefits of a high protein diet and they include:
- May improve lean body muscle after exercise; repair, rebuild and maintain
- May improve muscle strength and endurance
- Complete source of BCAAs (whey contains all of the essential amino acids)
- Enhances lean body mass in conjunction with exercise training
- Provide a natural source of energy to help optimize your workout
- Helps prevent muscle loss associated with exercise-induced stress
- Helps achieve a favorable body weight and compostion
- Boosts metabolism by increasing lean muscle mass
- Promotes weight loss by stimulating an appetite-suppressing effect
- Helps promote a strong immune system
- Source of high quality protein with all the essential amino acids required for good health
- Promotes wellness and disease prevention
SWEETENED WITH XYLITOL
We use xylitol as a natural sweetener. It is an excellent alternative to sugar and is a common ingredient in many products:
- Derived from Birch trees in a sustainable process.
- Xylitol is a natural sweetener found in many fruits and vegetables.
- 40% fewer calories than sugar!
- Helps promote dental health by controlling the bad bacteria in your mouth linked to gingivitis.
- Helps prevent tooth decay by means of regulating the pH in your mouth.
- It is a common ingredient in oral care products, chewing gums, mints, and other candies!
- Has a very Low Glycemic Index and doesn't spike blood sugar or insulin levels!
- Excellent alternative for people with diabetes
- Not dog friendly! Just like chocolate so be careful!